Move The Dice, You will get more points per dices as the game goes on. Your score will also slowly rise, and as the game goes on, your will rise faster. Avoid BAD DICE (RED) and catch GOOD DICE (BLACK) Bonusups: +1000 points : adds 1000 points to your score Invincibility : makes you invincible for 6 seconds Slow motion : slows the game down for 6 seconds Mini dice : makes your dice 40% smaller Bonusdowns: -1000 points : subtracts 1000 points from your score Evil dices : all of the dices are enemies for 6 seconds Speed : speeds the game up for 6 seconds Big dice : makes your square 40% bigger
Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
Move The Dice
What Do You Think of "Move The Dice" Games
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- Dice Mix Move the blue dice to the reds position and the red dice to the blues position within smallest number of moves.
- Five Dice In this game there is a grid of dice. You need to remove them by picking up 5 dice each time. The pattern formed by the five dice will determine your score awarded. Examples of patterns include straight, full house, five of a kind, etc. The 5 dice must be connected. Use the mouse to click the dice and select them.
- Ya! Dice In this game you roll 5 dice and match the result with the patterns to score points. First, you roll 5 dice, and then you can choose to keep a number of dice and roll the rest again, and then do this one more time. After that you can match the final result with one of the patterns, each pattern can only be used once so you need to assign with care. The patterns are: One's - points = sum of 1's in the dice; Two's - points = sum of 2's in the dice; and so on to Six'es; Three of a Kind (3 dice are showing the same face) - points = sum of all dice; Four of a Kind (4 dice are showing the same face) - points = sum of all dice; Full House (a three of a kind and a pair) - points = 25; Small Straight (4 sequential dice) - points = 30; Large Straight (5 sequential dice) - points = 40; Ya! (all 5 dice showing the same face) - points = 50; Chance - points = sum of all dice. After each set of rolls, you must match the result with an ...
- Walking Dices The game consists of moving six dices on the board. You have 20 moves. You can also earn extra moves. Roll four dices. Select the first dice. The selected dice you do move on the board. Select the second dice - it will indicate the direction of motion. Select the third dice - it will determine the length of traffic. Fourth of dices are points.
- Dice Checker An addictive dice game in which skill and luck is needed. The key to winning is to choose the right numbers. Playable in Solitaire Mode or against the Computer.
Subscribe Games by Email
Join over 26,647 gamers and get the latest games delivered straight to your inbox.