Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
Falling Color Squares
Falling Color Squares, Match 3 or more bricks of same color i horizontal vertical or diagonal line to clear them. Tertis game variation
What Do You Think of "Falling Color Squares" Games
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- Falling Squares Classic tetris game with 2 difficulty levels There are 3 special bricks first consist of one square it can pass thru other bricks to fill gaps bellow them Second one consist of 2 squares you can press up key while this brick is falling to shoot other bricks to erase them Third one consist of 3 squares you can press up key while this brick is falling to create bricks
- Square On the screen above the squares appear the same size. Keyboard keys manage the incident square. There are 12 kinds of squares of color. If you fall in a similar color of the squares of that squares disappear. An increase in scores increases the level of play. With increasing level of difficulty of the game appears to speed.Related Blogs
- Color Link-a-Pix Light Vol 2 Each puzzle consists of a grid containing colored clues in various places. Every clue, except for the 1’s, is half of a pair. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by linking the pairs and painting the paths so that the number of squares (including the squares at the ends) and the color of the path is the same as the value and the color of the clues being linked together. Paths may follow horizontal or vertical directions and are not allowed to cross other paths. There is only one unique solution for each puzzle.
- Christmas Three A match three game. The goal is to locate squares of the same color and swap adjacent squares to get three or more in a row. In each level the time to gather enough squares is decreased. Graphics are Christmas themed and there's a Christmas jingle playing in the background. The player can use four different 'powers' that can be claimed between levels - time bonus and three kinds of 'bombs'.
- Gap Puzzles Shade in some of the squares in each grid so that there are two shaded squares in every row and column, and shaded squares do not touch, even at corners. The numbers on the side of the grid indicate the number of white squares between the shaded squares in that row or column.
Subscribe Games by Email
Join over 26,647 gamers and get the latest games delivered straight to your inbox.