Cross path, this game has 10 levels. Each level has a starting point and the ending point. First starting point is displayed. When the player places his mouse on that points, then the end point and the path is visible. Each path has obstacles. The player loses the game either by touching the obstacles or by touching the edges of the path. When the player reaches the end point without touching the edges or obstacles, level is progressed.
Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
What Do You Think of "Cross path" Games
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- The Battle Path Launch your attack and drive your army truck to the glory. Smash your enemies and shoot all of them to achieve your goal. Your main objective is to cross the battle path destructing everything comes in your way. Each level has a new assignment for you. Upgrade your guns for powerful attack. Choose your game mode in the beginning. You have three level of difficulty - easy, medium and hard. All the best Soldier.
- Disappearing Path Guide the ball to the flag in each level by creating a path with your mouse. Be smart though, the path won't stick around for long! Navigate the ball through various levels so that you make a perfect path for it. This path can disappear very quickly, making it not that easy. On the way try to collect all the stars! Have fun!
- Cross Motorbike Cross Motorbike modify-tune game
- Cross Golf Cross Golf is a sport platform game. Put ball into the hole... if you can.
- Red Cross ERU The Red Cross gives help to people in need all over the world regardless of skin color, nationality, beliefs or gender. Working for the Red Cross might be the toughest job on earth. Lives depend on your decisions, therefore you need to prioritize your tasks. When so many people are suffering who are you going to help first... Yes... it's a though call, but in the real world emergency situations are hard and sometimes breathtaking. In ERU it's your call: Which tasks are most urgent? Are certain situations more critical? Which assets have to be deployed? Do you have enough material to get the job done? Time is running out!! In ERU (Emergency Response Unit) "The Red Cross Game" you are in control of a Red Cross base camp and your decisions can be life saving. ERU is a simulation, made with the help of Red Cross specialists. You will really learn what the Red Cross is all about by playing this game. Red Cross the game can be played online for free. Nothing has to be downloaded or installed. The online version is a trial of the premium version. By purchasing the full version you will support the Red ...
Subscribe Games by Email
Join over 26,647 gamers and get the latest games delivered straight to your inbox.