Earthquake, Earthquake is a puzzle survival game, in which you're trying to save a life of an old lady. Place a different blocks in her way to help her escape the quake.
Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
What Do You Think of "Earthquake" Games
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- Run for Life A terrible earthquake hit Japan. Do you want to survive in the earthquake? Yes, let's accompany the man in this game escape the earthquake zone! Now we only can rely on our own fingers!
- Earthquake Drive the car to the earthquake victims and take them somewhere they need.
- Disruptive Ride The Earthquake is chasing you... Drive your SUV as fast as possible and get out of the city and highway.
- Rebuild Chile Help the children from chile affected by the earthquake/tsunami by playing this game. All the funds will go to Unicef Chile.
- Oliver & the Basilisks The sorcerer's apprentice, Oliver, was experimenting with his master's spell book while he was away. Oliver wanted to try to summon a basilisk, but got a few words wrong and ended up summoning EVERY basilisk. In the entire world. Now Oliver has to try to clear out the tower as best he can before his master gets back! The mechanics of this game are based on the early computer game "Robots," but significantly expanded and enhanced by the addition of 3, 6 or 12 (depending on game mode) spells to choose from. What will you do when the basilisks have you cornered? Teleport to safety? Take them on with Distintegrate? Gamble with an Earthquake spell? The more efficiently you clear each level, the better the rewards you'll get for the next level... and you'll need them, because each level has more and more basilisks to be disposed of! Magic Spirits and Golems complicate matters even further. This is a retro, arcade-style game; there is no ending, or "win" condition. The objective is to progress as far as you can, and strive for higher and higher scores. There is both a local (personal) high score table, and the option to submit your score ...
Subscribe Games by Email
Join over 26,647 gamers and get the latest games delivered straight to your inbox.