Bird’s-Eye View Hidden NumbersOther Games Puzzles Games
There are 36 different numbers that you have to discover. Some of these numbers are visible permanently at all times and some of them become visible temporarily by the movement of certain objects. A magnifying glass will be your best tool for locating the numbers. You will be able to see your total score at the end of the game.
Game Tags :
Instructions : use mouse only.
Play most popular games on the web
- Ringside Hero
- Cyborg Chicks Vs Space Sandwiches
- Fart King Brother 2
- Slum City Enforcer
- Tornado Time
- Rabbit Planet Escape
- Spaceman Max 2
- Robo Duel Fight 3: Beast
- Winter School Bus Parking
- Winter Tank Adventure
- Spider Stickman: Clash of Clans
- Strike Force Heroes Hacked
- Stargate - Time to Sacrifice
Related best free online games
Kids who played this game also played
- Fairy Hidden Numbers There is a picture given, your objective is to find the given below numbers which are hidden in the given picture. this game enables you to have full concentration in finding the numbers which are only lightly visible. gamers have to give a full concentration over the picture to find out the numbers. this makes the game very simple to play and finish in time. you are to click with the mouse which resembles as a lense, point at the right spot where the number is seen. see that you dont click the same spot twice or any area where there is no number.
- New year hidden numbers This is a level based game , where you have to find all the mentioned Numbers within the given time.Find the hidden Numbers inside the image within the specified time in 3 different levels. All the best and have fun!
- Numbers in the City Find all the numbers hidden in the City in this HTML5 hidden number game. Try to find all the numbers within the time limit and use the hint button carefully.
- Hidden Numbers-Rio 2 Assess your observing skill by finding the hidden numbers which are hidden in the Rio 2 movie pictures. Avoid clicking unnecessarily as otherwise for every 10 clicks 30 seconds of your time will get reduced. Good luck and have fun!
- The Lone Ranger Hidden Numbers Find the hidden numbers in the image. Can you do it before time runs out?
- Tangled Tangled needs your help! There are some creepy numbers on this photo and she wants you to remove them, but first you are going to find all of these numbers. Assess your observing skill by finding the hidden numbers which are in the Tangled pictures. Avoid clicking unnecessarily as otherwise your score will get reduced. Good luck and try your best by beating all of the highscores!
- Those Numbers 2 Play the game to answer three on-screen choices very simple right there! Note-the maximum 60 seconds and has three lives. Two numbers can be deducted, added a new record score educational math games, fun and skill way to practice!
- Brainie Select a combination of numbers to equal the number displayed on top to eliminate them. Get bonus points by selecting same color numbers. The game is over when the numbers pile all the way to the top.
- Math Balloons Prime Numbers The prime numbers version of Math Balloons. Remove balloons to make groups of same colored balloons by determining if a balloon's statement about prime numbers is true or false. Make matches over all of the colored squares to complete a level.
- Mixing Numbers A simple puzzle game about maths and colors.
- 1024 This is a very fun and addictive puzzle game. The game is very simple. Stack same Numbers together to get a larger umber until all the numbers in the board add up to 1024. It's time to test your wisdom, come quick to challenge it!
- Maleficent Spot the Numbers Hint
- Magic Figures This magician was seen as the master of geometric forms. But each other one day combine numbers, and order was interrupted. Help wizard to place all numbers in place as soon as possible?
- Calcudoku Light Vol 1 The object is to fill all empty squares so that the numbers 1 to N (where N is the number of rows or columns in the grid) appear exactly once in each row and column. In addition, the numbers in each block should produce the result shown in the top-left corner of the block according to the math operation appearing on the top of the grid. In CalcuDoku a number may be used more than once in the same block. There is only one unique solution for each puzzle.